We lost a great teacher and source of inspiration in Wayne Dyer, who passed away in his sleep on August 29, 2015. In honor of this best-selling author of dozens of life-changing, self-development books and teacher of seminars that have inspired and motivated millions of people worldwide, here are 10 of his best quotes of all time, gathered by the awesome minds at Collective Evolution. We love you, Wayne Dyer. Thank you for being a bright light in this world and uplifting so many lives. May you always live in our hearts and minds.
1.”My belief is that the truth is a truth until you organize it, and then becomes a lie. I don’t think that Jesus was teaching Christianity, Jesus was teaching kindness, love, concern, and peace. What I tell people is don’t be Christian, be Christ-like. Don’t be Buddhist, be Buddha-like.”
2. “A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.”
3. “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.”
4. “It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.”
5. “I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside.”
6. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.”
7.”The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.”
8. “The fact that you are willing to say, ‘I do not understand, and it is fine,’ is the greatest understanding you could exhibit.”
9. “When you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out – because that’s what’s inside. When you are squeezed, what comes out is what is inside.”
10. “You’ll see it when you believe it.”
For more great quotes visit the source link below.
Source: Collective Evolution
Image Source: Phil Konstantin